Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] reading WS-Policy: first observation

Frank:

Which is precisely why I am in favor of expanding on it a bit but still
using it as the basis.  It also does not let policies be placed on the data
itself in a persistent manner.  Adobe, IBM, MS and others have offerings in
this area as more and more people are asking for this.  The "secure the
pipe" methodology does not bode well for electronic data since once
something is out it can be re-serialized thousands of time.

BTW - I am on hold.  No call this AM?  Or did the MPID change from 6210?

Duane