Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Groups - Paper on Governance (07-08-00022.000.doc) uploaded

Jeff,

Yes I know many of the MITRE folks.  I think our discussions have shown a combination of insight, understanding, and classic confusion.  (I put my own comments squarely in that territory.)  I'm hoping we can converge on something sound if not complete to provide the basis for moving the topic forward in the larger community.

So do good things Wednesday when I'm off elsewhere.  :-)

Ken