Subject: revised service description

Attached is a zip archive with a service description model revised to include both the issue resolution over the past few weeks and the recent email thread.  The model has been broken into a general description and the service description.  Also, a slightly modified resource model is included as is an original model of Ownership.  I'm also playing around with what to do with SLAs and how these relates to Contracts.  I've added Execution Context to give me something to connect with SLAs, but I realize that may be temporary :-)

Note, the archive includes the MagicDraw file and jpg files for general description and service description 2.

Ken

Archive.zip

MITRE Corporation, M/S H305      phone: 703-983-7934
7151 Colshire Drive                         fax:       703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508

smime.p7s