Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] what is a generalized SOA RA?

Ok
  I have reorganized the beginning introduction; taking I hope the
spirit of Ken's and every one else's comments.
  It can be dangerous to focus on a tiny subsubsection with the
expectation that it has to carry the 'freight' of the entire document.

  I think that this is much better than it was, thank you everyone for
chipping in :)

---------

SOA-RA-intro.pdf