Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Trust

Folks,

I just want to stress that it's critically important that we be consistent in our models across different views, and it's OK for us to reuse models from one view in another.  For example, if we are talking about Participants and Agents and Stakeholders, then we need to be consistent with the Participants and Stakeholders model depicted and described in the Business via Services View section.

Moreover, we don't (and shouldn't) direct the reader from one view (section) to another view (section) in the RA because a view, afterall, addresses a specific set of stakeholders and their concerns, which are not necessarily the same stakeholders and concerns in another view.

 - Jeff