Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Disambiguating Action (Part I)

>> Moreover, that one interface operation may correspond to muntiple
>> Functions and multiple RWE?

>This is both off point and not good practice: each 'interface
operation' should have a clear semantics; which suggests that there
should be a single well defined RWE for each operation.

If one interface operation corresponds to only one RWE, we will get a fine-grained object interface, not a coarse-grained service interface, will not we?
However, I do agree with clear semantics.