Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Policy Types

My point is policies define conditions and business logic responds to conditions.

Not sure what you mean by

   encoded in the pair of consumer Action against the service (i.e. service operation) and related RWE.

I see the Action as the business logic (where the logic may be in the mind of the human) being carried out to result in some RWE.  The RWE may be what the initiator intended (e.g. I want you to reimburse me for an expense) or it may be what follows from the business logic (e.g. you tell me you won't be reimbursing).

Ken