Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] SOA Ecosystem Quote of the Day

Hi again,

Been down the rabbithole of OASIS-Govt Agency (aka DHS) overlap and
possibly incompatible requirements, or at least incompatible
assumptions about requirements. So, at the moment, I think public
discussion is a good idea, as long as we're not relying on it to
provide answers as much as refining our questions.

I could actually be more oblique, but I don' wanna. I'll start back
in on the line-by-line about 2:30 a.m. and with any luck, and cutting
a few corners in Sections 4 and 5, may in fact be ready to share the
resulting comments by the time of tomorrow's meeting.

Flirting with Exhaustion,
Rex