Subject: Won't be done with review today

Hi All,

I haven't finished my line by line review of the current document.
However, I have ten pages of comments, questions and suggestions that
would result in shortening the document by 2 pages over the first 55
pages up through Section 4.1.2.1.2, which is significantly less than
I'd hoped would be possible with only a modest editing effort.

My goal was see how much reduction I could get with confining my
suggestions only to cut down examples to one per the point being
made; obviously repetitious materials; and eliminating some
chattiness, e.g. the "Here's what I'm going to say, what I'm saying
and what I've said, so now..." syndrome. That would only amount to 4
- 5 pages overall, resulting in a reduction from 113 to at most 108
pages. However, the corrections hiding in the suggested edits do need
to be looked at, even if the overall result doesn't substantially
help reduce the sheer tonnage. So I will finish the exercise.

Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison