Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Diagramming trust - another take

Thanks Ken,

This is much closer in my opinion to what we have
been reaching toward. I was initially thinking
that a case with a third trusted actor was
needed, but as I thought it through, I decided
that these are sufficient to capture the atomic
cases and the atomic cases can be extended
without the need to have a specific third actor
diagram to show variations of transitivity.

I think this takes what James produced and puts
it in the scope or context of the RA Ecosystem.