Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] SOA RA from opengroup

This is distressing because we submitted detailed comments, never got
an acknowledgement even after asking about it, and the comments were
obviously ignored.

OTOH, if in the harmonization drawings this RA is shown tending
towards a concrete solution rather than an abstract representation of
a solution -- AND THAT IS MADE CLEAR -- then it is what it is.

Ken