Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] So What is a Service Ecosystem Anyway?

Good point. I wasn't actually asserting that the correspondences were
exact, just that if you remove the previous words and use the meaning
of the substituted words, the new meaning applies. Of course, I
didn't take the time to say that, but I have now. So, without the
original words, it reads:

A Service Ecosystem is a unit consisting of all services, service
providers, and service consumers in an area functioning together with
all of the business factors of the environment. A service ecosystem
is a completely independent unit of interdependent entities which
share the same habitat. Service ecosystems usually form a number of
service chains which show the interdependence of the services within
the ecosystem.

It could definitely stand some refinement, for instance habitat is
not the best fit, but I only intended to offer it as a starting point.