Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] RE: Before we get too far down this road...

Danny,

I can assure you that Frank does not think of Joint Action as synonymous with Interaction.  We had that debate, but then Frank, you’re free to weigh of course.  The RM does distinguish between interaction and action and that willingness associated with interaction is not the same as willingness associated with action.

Cheers…

 - Jeff