Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Security and Joint Action

So continuing the train of thought from my last response, the
verification depends on whether what is built (either software or
process) can ideally satisfy specified needs and once built, can it be
used as intended.  In the absurd case, I build a security mechanism
that would work fine but no one is authorized to use it.

The validation side is where Dave likes to point out that a single
isolated use does exactly what it is supposed to do but the mechanisms/
processes will not scale to address the full problem.

Ken