Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] Please re-read Sect 4.3.4 of soa-ra-cd-02

Thanks Boris,

I think those seem like reasonable changes.  This is still some language in the paragraph that follows the formal definitions of atomic and composite services that mentions “single interface” and “single description” and we (the RAF subcommittee) need to come to consensus on whether or not to drop this notion of multiplicity of interfaces and description.  I was originally trying to be consistent with what was described in the RM.

I have not gone through the comments on the two sections that follows, but that will come up soon I’m sure because Michael P. also raised issues against those sections.

Bye for now!

 - Jeff (x3-5280)