Subject: Latest SOA RAF Updates - Editor Reassignment of Sections 4.2, 4.4, & 5.2

Section 1 and Section 2 changes looked fine. I have a small issue using "the" rather than "this" to reference the SOA RAF, the SOA RAF should contain core architectural principles to all SOAs and thus "the" should be appropriate.  The reality is that there are and will be other standards work that overlaps the SOA RAF and using "this" accounts for that.

Section 3 changes and suggested changes for 4 and 5 are significant.  Having donated time the last several years, this is where I am stepping off.  I would suggest reassignment of sections I am editor during the next telecon - Section 4.2, Service Visibility Model, Section 4.4, Policies and Contracts Model, Section 5.2, Security Model.

Good luck and enjoy the New Year!