Subject: SOA-RAF consolidated issues sheet 20111117

Except for a few items being chewed on or put off until later, the attached has Editor’s Responses to all issues.  Thank you to all.

Of the 300 issues, well over 200 are Accept or what quickly looks like Accept with a small modification.

So here’s the next step.

If the commenter is someone on this distribution, please review the spreadsheet and indicate in the Commenter Rebuttal column (column I) whether you agree with the Editor’s Response (column H).  {Michael has already done this for many of his issues.]  If there is still disagreement, you can enter a brief note on the points under debate and then please contact the Editor and try to resolve.  If there is an impasse,  the issue will be discussed by the full SC.  If this is needed, I ask that the Editor provide a summary for discussion under Editor's Summary of Issue for SC Discussion (column J).  For the sake of expediency and limited cycles on the part of all, I ***STRONGLY*** encourage minimizing the issues that require full SC discussion.

For those comments that came in from people off this list, I will collect their issues and the Editor’s Responses and send it back to the commenter.  Once I get a sense if the issue can be closed or the Editor needs to be involved in further discussions, I’ll see what seems to be needed for closure.

Please look at the spreadsheet and fill in column I.  I would like to get your responses by next Monday so I have time to process the results before our next call.

Did I miss anything?

Dr. Kenneth Laskey

MITRE Corporation, M/S H305              phone: 703-983-7934

7515 Colshire Drive                                    fax:        703-983-1379