Subject: Outline of NCOIC SOA Federation White Pape: rRe: [soa-rm-ra] canceling 4 April SOA-RAF call

Hi Everyone,

Having had too many similar occasions in my own life over the last few years, I commiserate with Ken.

However, life does go on, so I am taking advantage of this hiatus to send you all the current outline of a White Paper under development in NCOIC on Federating SOA/ESBs. I asked permission to share this, and while I was given carte blanche in that regard, I don't think it is wise to distribute farther than this group since I do serve as liaison and I can take back to NCOIC our opinions on this.

That said, I do not specifically ask for feedback so much as offer this as clear evidence that our bretheren are moving on and our work needs to be included. I say that less in the sense of competition than in the sense of achieving the kind of SOA that will operate more efficiently across the landscape in which we operate.

For another picture of that landscape I suggest we look at and take into consideration the comparisons at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_business_integration_software