Subject: Disposition of Danny's comments

Ken, all,

I tried to work through all of Danny’s comments – many are indeed grammatical and I’m working through them to include in an updated edit.

Several (around one theme of mediated awareness and related discussion) are however substantive and would likely trigger a new review. We need to discuss whether we want to go there.

Attached is a quick update of Danny’s spreadsheet

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform

www.peterfbrown.com

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

Member of:

Follow me: