Subject: Re: [soa-rm] SOA-RM draft in OpenOffice

Hamid,

2 things:

1) You are not an editor of the specification.  You do not sign up for
any sections when that was happening last week.
2) FYI, editors of the specification send their work to me in vanilla MS
Word format.  I take the submitted content and work it into the master
document.  There is only one copy of the master specification in play.
This master document *may* be maintained in docbook.  I am working on
the toolchain for that at the moment.

-Matt