Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Identity

Ajay:

Did you read the requests from members for the presentation you gave in
NO?  We wish for you to please submit it to the Kavi under the member
submissions folder.

Thanks

Duane

Ajay Madhok wrote:

>Thank you, George for bringing this up.
>
>I will mail you my considered view on this over the weekend as the I am on
>the road the next two days.
>
>But location or a concrete identifier (such as a URI or a phone number) can
>no longer be a proxy for an Identity. Having an abstract, persistent
>identifier is the key and I will put forth my view for your consideration.
>
>       Cheers,
>

>=ajay

Chair - OASIS Service Oriented Architecture Reference Model Technical Committee -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=soa-rm
Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html