Subject: [Please Disregard This Issue] RE: [soa-rm] [issue:content] draft 07, sect2.1.3.1, line 364, What is "Service Pedigree"?

Please disregard this issue, as I've been notified that it was in the section that was inadvertently included in the v7 draft.

From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 3:36 PM
To: SOA-RM

<current>

Line 364 states "Access/invocation and pedigree are included per their descriptions above" - what is the "pedigree" of a service? Are we talking about some sort of service history?

</current>

<suggested>

Clarify usage of term "pedigree", or substitute with more appropriate term;

</suggested>

<notes>

Was tempted to make a dog joke, but passed...

</notes>

Kind Regards,