Subject: Re: [soa-rm] process for responding to issues?

Ken

On the other OASIS TC's that I have participated in new issues were
originally in an open status. Each open issue on the issues list was
read at the telecom meetings, opened for discussion and then the members
decided what to do with the issue, e.g. close, review, pending review or
editor to fix.

Don

--
Don Flinn