Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

> Dial in Info:
>
> +1 408 536 9900
> +1 877 220 5439
>
> MPID 7263329
>
> 8:00 AM PDT
>
> Announcements are turned off and we have up to 35 slots.  If these get
> filled up, please send me an email during the course of the meeting
> and I will make sure the minute taker notes it and we can increase the
> number of lines.
>
> If you are late, please announce yourself at an appropriate juncture
> between topics.
>
> Draft Agenda:
>
> 1. Welcome, Roll call & determination of quorum
> 2. Note taker appointed
> 3. Approval of minutes from last meeting (or suggested changes if any).

> 4. Face to Face meeting results (Secretary)

          - decision?
          - next face to face (discussion - After Vancouver, Vienna??)

    5. Report from the chair:
           - first group to adopt and use SOA RM

    6. Status of Draft (Editing Team to present)
          - comments list
          - how to work through comments (discussion, decisions)
    7. Items from issues list/comments list
          - leave this open so we can decide which ones we want to
tackle first.
          - likely we need to tackle stack diagram issue (Gregory K.)
first.
          - want to leave this flexible however if you have any specific
issues to place for discussion, please email to list in advance
    8. Other business