Subject: Re: [soa-rm] FYI: BEA SOA Reference Diagram

No problem. It seems like there are some good materials for referral
out there. My vision of SOA spurns much more from the viewpoint of a
set of loosely coupled modules and aspects that are applied
declaratively rather than a stack too. However, at a high level the
stack diagram is widely used so I understand the application.