Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Service-Orientation, SOA, RM vs. RA, etc.: Suggestion To Bring Us Closer Together

I would be very willing to take on documenting it, but there is a
prerequisite that is missing, which was part of my message in this
thread - and that is coming to agreement within the TC as whether our
current RM is truly SOA - which also has a prerequisite of coming to
aggrement within the TC on what we believe SOA is (is more than 1
service required to have SOA, are shared services a fundamental
component, etc.). Our current draft states that SOA is a type of EA, and
we have already determined (I believe) that that is not the case.

Kind Regards,