Subject: Issues

N.B.  I have not received any new issues since Matt last updated the
issues list.

As we outlined on the last telecom, I am now the keeper of the issues
list.  In order to have an issue recorded in the list, please do the
following so that I am sure to catch it and record it.

1. Send mail to flinn@alum.mit.edu as well as the TC with [issue] in the
mail header.

2. State the issue as follows: (Alternately use Matt's spreadsheet,
especially if you have a number of issues, say >3)
- ID
- Draft
- Title
- Type
- Section
- Lines
- Original Text (of the issue)
- Suggested Text (What your suggested change is - optional)
- Notes (Any notes you may want to add - optional)

If you are an editor or the issuer and have an agreed on resolution
- ID
- Proposed Resolution

An issuer that wishes to withdraw an issue
- ID
- Status (withdrawn)

The TC at a telecom or possibly a vote (These will come from the minutes
or a vote)
- ID
- Status (result of TC decision)
- Disposition
- Disposed in

As we use the issues list we'll try to streamline it.

Thanks
Don

--
Don Flinn