Subject: Re: [soa-rm] [Please indicate if you believe pulse check would be valuable] RE: [soa-rm] Service-Orientation, SOA, RMvs. RA, etc.: Suggestion To Bring Us Closer Together

Yes
._________________________.
Derek Fu - I/T Architect
Software Group
11/F, PCCW Tower, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
mailto:FuDerek@hk1.ibm.com
Office +852 2825-6616 Fax +852 2825-0022 Mobile +852 9199-2060
Inactive hide details for "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>"Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>

          "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>

          05/20/2005 09:26 PM

<soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

[soa-rm] [Please indicate if you believe pulse check would be valuable] RE: [soa-rm] Service-Orientation, SOA, RM vs. RA, etc.: Suggestion To Bring Us Closer Together

Thanks Matt.

TC members: If you believe that a "pulse check" to see where we collectively stand on these fundamental issues would be valuable (i.e. is our current RM depicting SOA or is it depicting service orientation, what is SOA, etc.) please indicate this asap. Please note that this is not asking what is your view, but would a quick pulse check to get the current overall TC view be valuable to our process moving forward.

To make it easy: You can "reply all" to this e-mail with a simply "Yes" (a pulse check would be valuable) or "No" (a pulse check would not be valuable). Or even Y or N, to save typing effort. ;)

Silence will indicate indifference.

Thanks!