Subject: Re: [soa-rm] [issue:structure] draft 07, sect 2, line 201, Figure 2-1

When did this happen and what TC is it in?

Ken

At 12:45 PM 5/23/2005, Francis McCabe wrote:
>I did not know that!
>Thanks for the heads up
>Frank
>
>On May 23, 2005, at 9:40 AM, Chiusano Joseph wrote:
>
>>Anything can change now that WS-Policy is being advanced within OASIS.
>>
>>Joe
>>
>>Joseph Chiusano
>>Booz Allen Hamilton
>>Visit us online@ http://www.boozallen.com

   /   Ken
Laskey                                                                \
  |    MITRE Corporation, M/S H305    phone:  703-983-7934   |
  |    7515 Colshire Drive                    fax:      703-983-1379   |
   \   McLean VA 22102-7508                                              /