Subject: RE: [soa-rm] David Linthicum Says: "ESB versus Fabric.Stop It!"

Duane,

I was actually asking you to substantiate your claim that expressing a
single service in our reference models is in alignment with other
reference models. If you believe it is actually true, please provide
some concrete associations. Right now I am skeptical of that claim, and
am asking for more concrete justification for it. Please don't feel that
you need to hold back your expertise.

Right now, I can say that the OSI reference model provides multiple
layers for network communication, and therefore our reference model
should provide multiple levels of service orientation, to include
orchestration. I say that to drive home the point that there is more
than one way to interpret these reference models.

Thanks,

ogle+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=osi&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all
&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=images