Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Groups - Issues List (IssuesList-2.xls) uploaded

Don:

Many thanks for your efforts and ideas.

In order to answer these questions, I feel we may have to nail down the
core RM during the next meeting.  I have proposed that we all make
comments against the latest graphic (CoreRm8.png) in time for next
Wednesday then get it done.

There are a lot of issues that are submitted that are dependent upon the
Core RM graphic being completed.  If you could possibly note those on
the issues list for now, many of them will likely become irrelevant
during the next call.

Since there are a lot of issues, it may be a good idea to schedule extra
calls to deal with them.

Duane