Subject: RE: [soa-rm] New Name of Current Spec (Was RE: [soa-rm] Groups - SOA RM Meeting Minutes June 01, 2005 (Meeting Minutes June 01, 2005[1].doc) uploaded)

Please support - what was your read? Why was mine different?

>   I also think that it is less than productive to focus on
> the idea of there being two 'camps'.

Understood - no one can be wrong about this. I will respectfully choose
to differ on that - and if there indeed are two "camps" within a group,
I believe it is highly productive to recognize their existence and to
try and work toward a solution that best satisfies both of those camps.
Which is what I believe we have done given yesterday's call.