Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Service Consumer in RM or not?

Joe,

If you don't understand the subject matter or approach dictated by an
abstract reference model, then I suggest that you go off and gain an
understanding somewhere other than here.  Many of us are full time
software/systems architects and are donating our valuable time to
this work in order to produce something useful, but not necessarily
to educate non-architects on the nuances of our trade.

That being said, I value the different perspectives found on this TC,
and suggest that if you need to understand something you not jump to
a conclusion and try to force it over all other business.  Work from
the problem, not a malformed conclusion.

-Matt