Subject: Ontolog Forum Panel on SOA

I made it clear that the presentation were my views and did not
represent consensus within the TC.  The event went well.  Monica Martin
(Sun Microsystems) and Rex Brooks were also on the call.

Duane

Alll details are oline now. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_06_30

Bill & ppy