Subject: More on Vancouver (Social - not work related)

In case anyone is interested in alternative goings on in our city during
the time:

Today - Billy Idol (I actually just saw him in the lobby of the hotel
this morning).
July 15-17 - Vancouver Folk Festival (outdoor event - multiple venues)
Xavier Rudd, , http://www.thefestival.bc.ca/
July 19 - Billy Corgan (former Smashing Pumpkins singer)
http://www.ticketmaster.ca/
July 19,20,21 - Bob Dylan.  Yes - the one and only will be live in the
town about 6 blocks from the Opus Hotel http://www.ticketmaster.ca/
July 20 - (sporting event) Cycling - Live race Tour of Gastown
http://www.tourdegastown.com/
July 21 - Willie Nelson http://www.vancouvermagazine.com/urban.html
July 21 - The Strange Days Festival (The Doors of the 21st Century.)
With guests Vanilla Fudge and the Pat Travers Band.
http://www.vancouvermagazine.com/urban.html
July 22 - Black Eyed peas in Concert
http://www.thebeat.com/eventdetail.cfm?EventID=830
July 23 Summer Jam 2005 Tropical Boat Cruise (Carribean/Latin Party)
http://www.vancouvermagazine.com/urban.html
July 23,24 Carribean Days Festival (*big festival in North Vancouver)
http://www.ttcsbc.com/
Ongoing
July 19-24 - Shakespeare (Bard on the Beach).  A unique festival of
Shakespeare set on the shores of English Bay. http://www.bardonthebeach.org/
Chinatown Night Market - http://www.vcma.shawbiz.ca/
July 26 - Evita

More at: