Subject: RE: Issues management

Jamie: some Uri's would be good, that's really helpful, although I'm pretty sure that the action items facility - as it looks - doesn't have the granularity that we're looking for, I'll keep an open mind! Otherwise, yes, I'd be happy to put together a requirements note: it shouldn't be impossible

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: jamie.clark@oasis-open.org [mailto:jamie.clark@oasis-open.org]
Sent: 06 October 2005 00:11
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: peter@justbrown.net

> Don: just so I understand my own
> procedure ;-) will you scrape each (set
> of) issues into the Excel "master" table and post a regular update,***
> This will make thread handling more humane than to date. BTW, why
> doesn't KAVI support such an obvious process?....sorry, dumb
> question...
> Regards, Peter

    It does. Looks like it was used, exactly once:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/members/action_items.php

    If that actually was explored, and isn't usable, it would be helpful to know why & what's missing.  Of course there's always Bugzilla too.  Do you want some URIs that show how other TCs have used?  Regards  Jamie