Subject: Link to SOA-Blueprints public WIKI page

At the request of the SOA-RM members, here is the link to the SOA-Blueprints public WIKI page:
http://blueprints.jot.com/WikiHome

Most of the recent discussions were centered around:
http://blueprints.jot.com/WikiHome/IntentionalSOA patterns and http://blueprints.jot.com/SOA%20Anti-Patterns  anti-pattern contributions.

Link to slightly outdated version of the joint TC FAQ is available on the top of the home page.
I will post an updated FAQ version to the SOA-RM documents page shortly. It would be great if we can vote on this document once everyone had a chance to review it.

Thanks,
Oleg.