Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Groups - Meeting Minutes - Nov 16, 2005 (SOA-RM minutes-Nov-16-2005.doc) uploaded

Danny:

Just a few minor comments/corrections to minutes:

- "Administrivitis" is the disease - suffering from administrivia overload - the agendum should be "Administrivia";
- Duane Nickull, not Nickell;
- Editing team report, point b) v: should read something like: '1. Recast semantics of a "real world effect" as being the "public action" of a service - characterised by a change in the state shared between the service consumer and the service provider' - Frank could probably cast this wording more elegantly;
- under "previous recorded actions, outstanding": there is an error carried over from an earlier meeting: this should read something like: "5. Duane to follow up with Jamie Clark on strategy and process regarding a common message/view from OASIS regarding SOA and what it means." The issue is about promotion and collaboration with other TCs to establish a clear and common 'line' about what SOA should be, and what OASIS should be saying, rather than a point about "messaging" which could be construed as an issue rightly related to specific RAs and implementation and not an RM. My mistake - I had flagged this earlier but forgot when we approved the minutes of previous meeting;

All the best,

Peter
-----Original Message-----
From: Danny_Thornton2@yahoo.com [mailto:Danny_Thornton2@yahoo.com]
Sent: 17 November 2005 07:23
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

The document named Meeting Minutes - Nov 16, 2005 (SOA-RM
minutes-Nov-16-2005.doc) has been submitted by Mr. Danny Thornton* to the OASIS SOA Reference Model TC document repository.

Document Description:
This document contains the minutes of the regular bi-weekly conference call held at 11:00am EST on Nov 16, 2005

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/document.php?document_id=15443

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/download.php/15443/SOA-RM%20minutes-Nov-16-2005.doc

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration