Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Diagram

Thanks for the reply Duane.

Here are my comments.

1. It is unclear from the diagram what is a realizable concept and what is completely abstract. If a service is virtual, it cannot have real associations hence my comment. Was it ever decided what a service is? As I recall it was not.
2. It is not the level of granularity that bothers me but the consolidation of static and dynamic states of existence. Mixing the two in the same diagram merely creates confusion.

Wes