Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Diagram

> Perhaps we might revisit the use of UML?

For future considerations on this: I would like to recommend that we not
replace the concept map with a UML diagram, but rather that we offer a
UML diagram in addition to a concept map. The concept map can serve as
the primary format for "higher-level" users (i.e. business rather than
technical), while the UML diagram can serve as the primary format for
more technical users. We may also through in an E/R digram as well?
(assuming that by UML we mean UML class diagrams)

Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton

700 13th St. NW
Suite 1100