Subject: acceptability of v9 proposed resolutions

All,

As far as I can tell, the commenters to v9 have not reviewed the v10 spec and either closed out their issues or asked for further considerations. While the majority of v9 issues were considered and actions were assigned, this by no means guarantees that the issues are satisfactorily resolved. I intend to go back through the issues in the "Issues against Draft N_8" tab and I hope others do too.

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305 phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive fax: 703-983-1379