Subject: Vienna venue

The face to face meeting will take place at:

ARC - Seibersdorf research GmbH
Digital Memory Engineering
Thurngasse 8/20
1090 Wien
Tel.: 0043-(1)-585 05 37
Fax: 0043-(1)-585 3741

The room is located in the office on the 2nd floor. In order to enter the house you have to ring: the second floor office is denoted by the yellow "ARC Seibersdorf" label.

I suggest that we start at 14.00 on Monday. I will investigate somewhere close by for lunch, from 12.30 for those who can join us then.

Sorry...I thought this information had been sent out last week

Peter