Subject: Groups - SOA-RM TC Committee Draft 10 - JOE'S PROPOSED NEW ORGANIZATION.doc uploaded

This document represents my proposed new organization for our Committee
Draft 10 per my e-mail of December 4, with the intent that this proposed
new organization (or something similar) would be reflected in our next
Committee Draft. I have also included line numbers from Committee Draft 10
to indicate the text that would be placed in the various
sections/subsections.

 -- Mr Joseph Chiusano

The document named SOA-RM TC Committee Draft 10 - JOE'S PROPOSED NEW
ORGANIZATION.doc has been submitted by Mr Joseph Chiusano to the OASIS SOA
Reference Model TC document repository.

Document Description:
This document represents my proposed new organization for our Committee
Draft 10 per my e-mail of December 4, with the intent that this proposed
new organization (or something similar) would be reflected in our next
Committee Draft. I have also included line numbers from Committee Draft 10
to indicate the text that would be placed in the various
sections/subsections.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/document.php?document_id=15873

Download Document: