Subject: RE: [soa-rm] RE: [ontolog-forum] RE: [soa-rm] latest Draft of Concept Map / N-ary Documents specification?

Understood Duane,

I was just expressing my personal opinion and citing my own peculiar
use of concept maps because I find them very handy for getting ideas
out of my head and into a form where it is somewhat easier to work
with them. I actually didn't start using them until prompted by your
work. So I will be quite content to use them on my own regardless of
whether they become standardized notations. I will just have to be
careful not to let my scratchpad work get saved in a formal document.
I also plan to start using them in a networked whiteboard application
I'm playing with. BTW, I wasn't familiar with YAMMV, and had to look
it up. YUP.

The relationships actually make my point, since I can write in
whatever I want, or whatever I think I'm modeling until it finally
becomes more clear. However, you are quite correct that
interpretation becomes darn near impossible without some rules.

Regards,
Rex