Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Meeting today was cancelled

Sorry guys. We made the decision yesterday but onbviously neglected to communicate it.

The good news is that all but 2 or 3 issues have been disposed of. A ballot for cte draft will likely go out next week.

The first 3 days was all issue resolution, and a bit of restructuring.

Matt
--
Matthew MacKenzie
mattm@adobe.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@adobe.com>
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org <soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wed Dec 14 11:08:07 2005
Subject: [soa-rm] Meeting today was cancelled

Those meeting at the face to face cancelled the dial in portion of the
meeting since there is no need to hold it.   Since we have no other
items to discuss, there is no conf dial in portion for this meeting.

Apologies to anyone who got up early to participation.

Duane

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT  http://www.uncefact.org/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/