Subject: We're mentioned in ...

We are mentioned in an article by Mark Doernhoefer (MITRE) in the November edition (Vol 30 / Num 6) of ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes in a article entitled: “Surfing the Net for Software Engineering Notes”.

The article takes up 9 pages (maybe 4 pages of text, the rest graphics).  On Page 10, Mark talks about OASIS, briefly mentions all of the SOA work happening there, then proceeds to focus on our work.  It was just a paragraph, but this is one of the better places for us to get publicity.  Thanks, Mark!

Matt MacKenzie
Software Development Manager
Adobe Systems Incorporated
785 Carling Avenue