Subject: RE: [soa-rm] FEA Data Reference Model (DRM) 2.0 Now Final

Thanks Joe,

I'm looking at the final version, and it is mostly the version I was
reviewing, so I will adjust my review to this version. The
operational sense has always been in accordance with the concepts of
ontological understanding, using the more widely understood terms,
"taxonomies" and "controlled vocabularies," so it is less a case that
it had a fundamental error, and more the case that it reflected a
somewhat more parochial, and less intimidating, flavor. It would be
nice if we could get that footnote reinserted, so that, as ontology
becomes more widely understood as the basis for a more useful
Semantic Web, it will be easier to introduce further semantic
concepts.

Ciao,
Rex