Subject: ACTION REQUIRED - PROOFING COMMITTEE DRAFT

Dear TC;

As you are all aware, we now have an official Committee Draft which will
be versioned 1.0.  The current draft in the document repository requires
some editing to remove things like "editors notes" and clean up the
headings etc.  This is allowed under the OASIS process and we need to
catch all of these items.

ACTION ITEM:  On that end, I would like to request all of your help to
go through the specification and make notes of all such items that need
to be fixed.

Please note that we are not allowed to actually change anything
technical in nature of that substantially affects the draft, otherwise
it may be required to be re-approved.

I would like to request that this is done by COD next Friday to give the
editing team time to present a final Committee Draft candidate version
1.0 for the next conference call.

The draft may be located at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15966/wd-soa-rm-11.pdf

Any changes should be submitted to Don Flinn using the existing
commenting template.  Don will maintain the issues list over this time.

Some items are already under way.  For example, to get your name added
to the list of contributors, please contact Chris Bashioum (cc'd above)
and let him know your name, company and email address.

Thank you

Duane Nickull

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT  http://www.uncefact.org/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/