Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Groups - IssuesListV11-3 (IssuesListV11-3.xls) uploaded

Duane,

We've got 120 nonsubstantive (by definition) issues to process.  Even
if these are trivial, I expect they will take some time.  My only
suggestion is that each of the editors look at the list and propose
dispositions.  If we can compare the simple Accepts, we'll see where we
really need to give some thought.  Hopefully, we can status that for
the Wednesday telecom but a revised document may be more than we have
time for.

Ken

On Jan 23, 2006, at 10:38 AM, Duane Nickull wrote:

> Don:
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Editors - the comment period is now over.  Can one of you please
> prepare
> the final committee draft to put up on our site?
>
> Thanks
>
> Duane

> Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
> Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT  http://www.uncefact.org/
> Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
> Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379