Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Tomorrow's meeting

Following issues have not generated any opposition and PDs have received some email comment and support as revised
535
536
537
538
539

I request issue 523 be broken out as six issues aligning with six comments as submitted.  This will make it easier to respond than as 17 issues (541-557).  See attached including clarification from commenter where text appears to be cut off.
523(1) - no change, response needs to be sent to commenter based on DN and KL responses
523(2) - Chris B formulating text addition
523(3) - no change, response needs to be sent to commenter based on DN and KL responses, but need to bring cardinality discussion to closure
523(4) - no change, response needs to be sent to commenter based on DN and KL responses, but need to bring cardinality discussion to closure
523(5) - no change, response needs to be sent to commenter based on DN and KL responses, but need to bring cardinality discussion to closure
523(6) - additions have been made to shared state text; note this in response to be sent to commenter

Ken

reparse and comments on Issue 523.doc

reparse and comments on Issue 523.pdf